Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
PTO AT A GLANCE
The St. Junipero Serra Catholic Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) oversees many fundraisers, events, activities and groups which benefit all students at SJSC. See our PTO Events and Programs page for current PTO happenings.
Golf Classic - Adult-only golf tournament, dinner and silent auction. Traditionally held in the Fall.
Harvest Festival - Harvest-themed family event held on St. Serra’s campus in the Fall, featuring entertainment, games, rides, music, and lots of food!
Anchor Ball - SJSC’s largest fundraiser of the year, usually held in the Spring. This formal, adult-only event includes dinner, silent auction, live auction, music, dancing and various opportunity drawings.
COMMUNITY BUILDING EVENTS
- Back to School Meet and Greet & Volunteer Fair
- SerraStrong Event
- Family Nights Out
- Santa’s Secret Christmas Shop
- Book Fair
- Serra Social Club
- Father/Daughter Dance
- Mother/Son Event
- Heart Run
- SerraStrong in Prayer: Partners in Prayer, Prayer Requests, Parent Rosary
- Welcome Ministries: Ambassador Program, Serra Bear Greeters
- Parent Faith Formation: Lenten Retreat, Spiritual Support Materials
- Assistance Ministries: Serra Cares Ministry, Adopt-A-Family, SerraServes
Teacher, Classroom and School Support:
- Room Parent Coordinators (RPC’s) - Coordinates the efforts of our Room Parents and Classroom Project Coordinators across all grade levels, while being voting members of the PTO Board.
- Teacher Appreciation Week- One week each year in which the entire SJSC Community comes together to show appreciation for all that our teachers do for our children.
- Staff Treat Days – Hosted three times a year. Day of appreciation for all St. Serra staff coordinated and planned by groups of RPC’s and related Room Parents coordinating parent’s efforts.
Upcoming PTO Meetings:
Join us via Zoom:
Time: 9:15 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 946 9090 1190