Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The St. Junipero Serra Catholic School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) oversees many fundraisers, community events, activities and parent groups which benefit all students at SJSC. See our PTO Events and Programs page for current PTO happenings.
COMMUNITY BUILDING EVENTS
- Back to School Meet and Greet & Volunteer Fair
- Fall Community Event
- Family FUNraisers
- Book Fair
- Serra Socials (various events throughout the year)
- Father Daughter Dance
- Mother Son Event
- SerraStrong in Prayer: Partners in Prayer, Prayer Requests, Parent Rosary
- Welcome Ministries: Ambassador Program, Serra Bear Greeters
- Parent Faith Formation: Lenten Retreat, Moment in Time for Moms Book Study, Spiritual Support Materials
- Assistance Ministries: Serra Cares Ministry, Adopt-A-Family, SerraServes
TEACHER, CLASSROOM & SCHOOL SUPPORT
- Room Parent Coordinators (RPC’s) - Coordinate the efforts of our Room Parents and Classroom Project Coordinators across all grade levels, while being voting members of the PTO Board.
- Teacher Appreciation Week- One week each year in which the entire SJSC Community comes together to show appreciation for all that our teachers do for our children.
- Staff Treat Days – Hosted three times a year. Day of appreciation for all St. Serra staff coordinated and planned by groups of RPC’s and related Room Parents coordinating parent’s efforts.