2022-23 Tuition Assistance Applications Are Now Closed
At St. Junipero Serra Catholic School, it is our desire that students have the opportunity to receive an exemplary Catholic education, should they so desire. When financial challenges arise, we are pleased to offer tuition assistance to families in need. Read more about the process and how to apply.
Tuition Assistance Timeline 2022-2023
- January 30, 2022 – Tuition Assistance Applications Open
- March 15, 2022 – Tuition Assistance Applications Close (no exceptions)
- Week of April 11, 2022 – Award notifications will be emailed from FACTS
- All interested families must complete a new application for assistance each year.
- If you have another student at a different school, simply add your St. Serra student to the same application. Additional information may be required for the additional student.
- FACTS Grant & Aid conducts the financial analysis (independent of St. Serra) to determine a family’s financial need. Assistance is awarded to those who qualify and is based on funds available.
- To be considered for assistance, each student must have a completed application submitted and deposit paid for the 2022-23 school year.
For questions, please contact Dana Hardenburgh at firstname.lastname@example.org