St. Junipero Serra Catholic School’s
24th ANNUAL ANCHOR BALL
"Celebrating St. Serra’s Bright, Shining Future with Bubbles and Bling"
This school community celebration promises to be a memorable experience with a tremendous impact! We look forward to welcoming more than 300 participants for a variety of festive activities, such as our silent auction, live auction, dinner, dancing, photo opportunities, and so much fun!
- In addition to tables with your Serra tribes, there will be other table opportunities, such as alumni tables, ladies’ night out tables, and Serra friends.
- More Fun! More fundraising opportunities, more ways to make a difference for our school, and more chances to create an impact for our children!
- Purchase tickets, attend the event, and bid on the special items featured in the Silent and Live Auctions. BID NOW
- Consider underwriting and sponsorship opportunities.
- Donate item(s) during the scheduled gift gathering days.
- Volunteer your time and talents to assist with planning Anchor Ball.
Friday, April 29, 2022
16500 Scientific Way
Irvine, CA 92618
6:00 p.m. Cocktails and Silent Auction
7:00 – 11:00 p.m. Dinner, DJ, and Live Auction
The online Silent Auction is open NOW!
The support of our generous St. Serra families is needed to make this important night a success. Any support you can provide would be deeply appreciated. We thank you in advance for your generosity and investing your TIME, TALENT, and TREASURE in our amazing St. Serra School Community. Your gift represents an investment with the most lasting and satisfying dividends: our children. They are the joy of today and the promise of a strong tomorrow.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please be advised: Should this function no longer be viable for any reason – including a force majeure or act of God incident – then the balance of the fundraised money shall be transferred to St. Serra’s general operating fund to be used at the discretion of the St. Serra Leadership Team to further our school's mission.
St. Junipero Serra Catholic School (FEIN 33-0665436) is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code by virtue of its inclusion in the group tax exemption of the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops. Please consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of your contribution.
This is a PTO-sponsored event to benefit all students of St. Junipero Serra Catholic School.
Thank you for supporting Anchor Ball 2022!
Your gifts will make our event a success!
“True giving from the heart is an expression of love.”
~ Cara Stein