St. Junipero Serra Catholic School
27th Annual Golf Classic
Thursday, October 20, 2022
Hosted at Arroyo Trabuco Golf Course
Registration opens at 10:00 a.m.
Shotgun start at 12:00 p.m.
Please join us for a fun-filled day on the course in support of St. Junipero Serra Catholic School. Your support and participation will help us to further our mission of providing a strong Catholic education for the students of our community, the leaders of tomorrow.
2022 Sponsor and Donor Information
- This event could not happen without the generous support of our St. Serra Sponsors and Donors. As one of the major fundraising initiatives for the school, we hope that you will consider finding an opportunity to help make a difference.
- There are two sponsorship levels that include golfer registrations and on-course VIP treatment. The additional sponsorship opportunities go directly to helping St. Serra operational costs, (the cost of the golfer registration goes primarily to cover the cost of each golfer for the day). All sponsor levels include marketing leading up to the tournament, at the tournament, and at the tournament wrap-up as a proud St. Serra Supporter. Our goal is to support all St. Serra family-owned and locally-owned businesses as much as possible within our community.
- We are looking for items to include within our schoolwide online auction the week of the tournament (products, services, camps, experiences, vacation homes - any items that our St. Serra Community will enjoy within the auction baskets). If you are interested in donating to the auction, please let us know. We are happy to arrange pick up of any items.
- Food and beverage sponsors and donors for the on-course experience are needed. If you own a restaurant, food/beverage product, or would like to sponsor a hole with provided beverages to promote your business, please let us know. This is a great opportunity to highlight your product or company and connect with our community.
- If you would like to sponsor but don’t see an opportunity that fits your budget, please reach out to us. We are happy to work with you to come up with a custom option. Contact email@example.com.
2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship level includes one (1) Foursome, VIP treatment for all golfers at the event, premier signage at the event, all marketing collateral leading up to the event will feature presenting Gold Sponsor logo/information forefront (website, fliers and any golf classic material). Four tickets to the 19th Hole Happy Hour. New this year, an optional opportunity for a pop-up tent on the hole of your choice to share information along with opportunities to share information/items in all golfer welcome bags.
Sponsorship level includes one (1) Foursome, VIP treatment for all golfers at the event, premier signage at the event, all marketing collateral leading up to the event will feature presenting Gold Sponsor logo/information forefront (website, fliers and any golf classic material). New this year, an optional opportunity for a pop-up tent on the hole of your choice to share information along with opportunities to share information/items in all golfer welcome bags.
Sponsorship level includes two (2) golfer registrations, VIP Cooler at check-in, premier signage at the event, all marketing collateral leading up to the event will feature Blue Sponsor logo/information forefront (website, fliers and any golf classic material), along with opportunities to share information/items in all golfer welcome bags.
Tee Sign Sponsor $250 (18 available)
Your family or business can be featured at the hole of your choice as a tee sign sponsor.
Bloody Mary Bar Sponsor $1,250 (2 available)
Start the day off right by sponsoring the Bloody Mary bar for your fellow golfers. Premier signage at the bar.
Contest Sponsor $1,000 (4 available)
All contest sponsors will have premier signage on the course at the contest site they are sponsoring as well as online leading up to the event.
19th Hole Raffle Sponsor $800 (1 available)
Get your name in lights on the 19th hole raffle. All proceeds from the 19th hole raffle benefit St. Serra and you’re the proud sponsor. In addition to raffle tickets being sold here this will be a premium beverage stop on the course.
On Course Beverage Sponsor $500 (5 available)
Canned beverages of your choice provided along with premier sponsor signage at the watering hole.
Golfer Swag Sponsor $500 (1 available)
Your logo on swag provided at the tournament.
THANK YOU for your support! All net proceeds benefit St. Junipero Serra Catholic School.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please be advised: Should this function no longer be viable for any reason – including a force majeure or act of God incident – then the balance of the fundraised money shall be transferred to the St. Serra’s general operating fund to be used at the discretion of the St. Serra Leadership Team to further our school's mission.
Fair Market Values:
Round of Golf: $110.00 per participant
Bloody Mary Bar: $10 per participant
On-course food and beverages: $50 per participant
Mulligan Packs: $5 per participant
St. Junipero Serra Catholic School (FEIN 33-0665436) is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code by virtue of its inclusion in the group tax exemption of the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops. Please consult your tax advisor for the deductibility of your contribution.
This is a PTO-sponsored event to benefit all students of St. Junipero Serra Catholic School.
Contact us with questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good times “fore” a great cause!