General Program Information
Homework Club is recommended for students who:
- are challenged to complete their homework in a timely manner
- need additional assistance with assignments
- may forget to do the assigned homework,
- tend to turn in homework after the due date
- may turn in the assignments without completing the work
Homework Club for the 2023-24 school year will begin on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
Class sizes will be limited to maintain the integrity of the program and ensure that students are receiving the assistance they need. As a result, certain grades may fill up sooner than others--this depends on the number of students interested and teacher availability. In the event your desired grade is full, you will be contacted and placed on a waiting list. If you do not hear back, your child has been registered and is all set to start Homework Club Tuesday, September 5. An email will be sent to all registered Homework Club students the week of August 28 with more information.
Please note: Homework Club for Grades 1 - 4 has currently reached maximum capacity.
If you registered before August 20, your child is enrolled for the 2023-24 school year and can start on Tuesday, September 5 after school.
If you have not yet registered and would like to be added to a waiting list for Grades 1 - 4, send an email to Ellen Burrola at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program Hours (Grades 1-2)
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 2:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.*
Program Hours (Grades 3-8)
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.*
*There is no Homework Club when school is not in session (i.e., holidays, teacher in-service days, etc.) or after school on any minimum days. Whenever we have a full day on a Wednesday, Homework Club will be available.
2023-2024 HOMEWORK CLUB REGISTRATION
Frequently Asked Questions
Homework Club is for students enrolled in Grades 1-8. As long as there is room in Homework Club, anyone can join Homework Club. Classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and classes will be limited to 10 students in grades 1-2 and 12 students in grades 3-8. Enrollment is flexible and students do move in and out during the year, so you are encouraged to add your name to the waiting list if your desired grade level is full.
To sign up for Homework Club, you will need to click on the REGISTER HERE link above.
The fee for Homework Club is a FLAT RATE of $110 per month, regardless of:
- whether your child attends one, two, or three days each week
- holidays and school breaks
- absences or illnesses
• 1st Grade: Kathy Graham and Elizabeth Oh
• 2nd Grade: Tricia Crowe, Michele Hoey, Stephanie Leavey, James Miyashiro, and Kathleen Murphy
• 3rd Grade: Laura Dimler, Susan Kennelly, Sally Salazar, and Kate Savage
• 4th Grade: Kristine Haas, Mike Letourneau, and Kate Savage
• 5th Grade: Carrie Fiore, Erin Husli, and Mary Marsolais
• 6th Grade: Carrie Fiore and Brittania Porterfield
• 7th Grade: Bill Catey and Mark May
• 8th Grade: Heather Hubert and Christina Tsichlis
Your child will have one of the above teachers as his/her Homework Club teacher, or a combination of two or three teachers.
As we have a large group of students enrolled for homework club this year, there will be more than one homework club group per grade level. To maintain the integrity of the program and ensure students receive the assistance they need, class sizes are limited.