Welcome to St. Junipero Serra Catholic School's
Annual Fund appeal!
Your donation to the Annual Fund helps keep St. Serra’s programs exceptional while keeping educational costs down!
Donor Levels of Participation
1995 Founders' Circle Level - $1,995+
St. Junipero Serra Level - $1000 to $1,994
President's Level - $400 to $999
Blue and Gold Level - $100 to $399
Patron up to $99
It has been through the dedication and generosity of our St. Serra community that so much has been accomplished. All gifts to the Annual Fund directly impact the educational experience of our students as well as assist SJSC’s Endowment, Tuition Assistance and Teacher Professional Development funds. This year we look forward to your participation in the Annual Fund which allows us to keep our school "SerraStrong" and on the cutting edge academically, spiritually and by helping support the extra-curricular programs for our students.
Our goal for St.Serra families, faculty and staff each year is 100% participation at some level. Donations from alumni, parishioners and our extended Serra donor family are appreciated and important to Serra’s success in reaching our operational goals.
In the past the Annual Fund has provided St. Serra with:
- After School Sports Supplies
- Robotic and Maker Kits
- Playground and PE equipment
- Promethean Boards
- St. Junipero Serra Catholic School buses
- Funds to assist faculty and staff members receive much needed professional development opportunities to teach our students in new and exciting ways.
- Teacher professional development for Google Education and Apple iPad training
- The Ball Wall
- Choir equipment
- Scoreboards for St. Serra Fields and the future SJSC electronic marquee
- Funds supporting the Library, including new library furniture
- Sound system for the Muzzy Family Student Activities Center