Students must be 3 years old and potty-trained by July 10, 2023
The summer program is only open to students currently enrolled in our preschool program or enrolled for the 2023-2024 preschool program.
- Session I - July 10 to July 14 - The Great Outdoors – Monday-Friday, 8:00–11:30 a.m., $260/week
- The preschool classrooms will be transformed into a campsite, complete with a real tent, a pretend campfire, and more.
- Session II - July 17 to July 21 - Fairy Tales/Storyland – Monday-Friday, 8:00–11:30 a.m., $260/week
- Each day will focus on a different fairytale. Students will get to recreate the magic of these classic tales through games, art, and role-playing.
- Session III - July 24 to July 28 - Around the World – Monday-Friday, 8:00–11:30 a.m., $260/week
- Preschoolers will travel around the world as they visit a new country each day and explore the culture of that country with a themed craft, a popular treat to enjoy, and more.
EXTENDED CARE: PRESCHOOL ONLY Monday to Friday
Morning Session: 7:00-8:00 a.m., $50/week
Afternoon Session: 11:30 a.m.– 3:00 p.m., $175/week
Students are required to bring a lunch, a snack, and water bottle each day.
To register for Preschool Summer Camp and Preschool Extended Care, click the button below: