Eighth Grade News: Class of 2021
Eighth Grade Graduation Important Information
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021: 8th Grade Graduation Banquet - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021: 8th Grade Graduation Prayer Service - 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021: Graduation Dinner/Dance (8th Grade) - 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021: No school activities scheduled for this day.
- Friday, June 11, 2021: Graduation Mass and Diploma Presentation - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
High School Placement Test Information
- Santa Margarita High School - Saturday, January 30, 2021
- JSerra High School - Saturday, January 16, 2021 & January 30, 2021
Local High School Admissions Information
HSPT TEST PREP
SM will be offering a review course for the HSPT exam on each Saturday and Sunday during the month of January, beginning on January 9. This optional review course provides students with an overview of what to expect in the HSPT test. Included in the $80 course fee, students will receive a comprehensive course study guide. Sign Up for Test Prep Courses Here
High School Placement Test will take place on Saturday, January 30, 2021. All students MUST SIGN UP FOR A SPOT to take the placement test. Please register by January 15, 2021. The test will start promptly at 8:00 am and finish at 12:30 pm. Students are asked to bring a lunch/snack as well as three #2 pencils that are sharpened and ready to go.
We desire for every student to have the opportunity to receive a well-rounded Catholic education. We are committed to helping families provide an SMCHS experience for their student(s). SMCHS offers awards in the form of tuition assistance and scholarships. Applications will be accessible starting on October 1 and the priority deadline will close on February 9, 2021. For questions about tuition assistance, please contact Juliana Treadway at firstname.lastname@example.org in our Business Office. Start your tuition assistance application here.
There are a number of scholarships available for incoming students in the class of 2025. The deadline to apply is January 8, 2021. For more information, please contact Laurie Beach at 949-766-6080.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Admissions applications to Santa Margarita Catholic High School are up 95% from last year’s totals, so submit your application for the Class of 2025 soon! Applying to SMCHS is quick and easy. Request letters of recommendations from your teachers and principal and have their email information on hand before you start the application. The deadline to apply is January 29, 2021. Acceptance letters will be mailed at the end of February. Submit your SM Application here.
For more information contact the SMCHS Admissions Office at 949-766-6076 or email email@example.com.
We just added new tour dates! Taking a tour now will offer you fantastic insight into the ingenuity and
resourcefulness that has set JSerra apart since our founding. You can sign up for one of our daily tour
times or contact our admissions team to schedule a visit at your convenience. Sign up for a tour now!
The JSerra Class of 2025 is shaping up to be our most competitive ever with our priority deadline still a
month away (January 15th if you’re keeping track)! Applying early will put you in the strongest position for
admission, financial grants, magnet programs, and course selection.
At JSerra we want to give you every opportunity to get to know our school and to make the best
high school decision for your family. We will not be making official admissions decisions until
March 1st so that as many families as possible will have the opportunity to visit our campus and
learn about JSerra, while our admissions committee will have the opportunity to consider your
complete application with 8th grade transcripts, HSPT results, and grant applications.
Begin your application now!
HSPT - Saturday, January 16 and Saturday, January 30
At this point almost half of our HSPT places have already filled, so please don't wait to sign up! We will be
offering the test to applicants on campus in small pods utilizing health screening and social distancing.
Once you have completed your online application, you can sign up for a date using the link below. If you
plan to take the HSPT at an alternative location please let us know and request that results be shared
with JSerra. Sign up through our Applicant Portal!
JSerra HSPT Prep Class (with Test Prep Gurus) - Saturday, January 2 and Saturday, January 9
JSerra will again be partnering with Test Prep Gurus to offer HSPT prep classes to our applicants. Test
Prep Gurus expert instructors will offer a virtual two-day HSPT prep course in early January. This course
will offer in-depth instruction on test strategies to prepare you for our HSPT exam during the following
weeks. Test Prep Gurus will be offering this course at a discounted rate of $199 for JSerra applicants. Sign up!
MDHS Admission Information: www.materdei.org/admissions
Early Decision Application Deadline November 13, 2020, and December 4, 2020
- Regular Decision Application Deadline January 29, 2021
- Discover Servite Open House October 25, 2020 RSVP Required
- Discover Servite Information Night December 2, 2020, & January 20, 2021
- Athletics Open House Spring 2021
- Discover Servite Webinar Series Monday Nights 7:30 p.m. – Click Here
- Friar Friday Campus Tours Fridays at 9:00, 10:30 a.m. & 2:00p.m.
- Shadow Days – Click here November 2020 thru April 2021
- High School Placement Test (HSPT) December 12, 2020, / January 23, 2021
- Tuition Assistance Information: click here for more details
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-774-7576
Discover Servite Open House is an exciting opportunity to experience the Servite Difference. Our student ambassadors will lead small groups in learning more about why Servite is the best place for your son's high school education. Representatives from administration, faculty, staff, athletics, and activities will be available to answer questions and share information. COVID-19 health protocols will be followed.
Registration is required. Learn more and register at DiscoverServite.com!
- Campus Tours Tuesdays and Thursdays for a student-led campus tour. Register Here!
- Future Royal Roundtable Mondays and Wednesdays starting at 4:00 p.m. Register Here!
- HSPT Prep Course January 2021. More information coming soon!
- Application Deadline Friday, January 15, 2021. Apply Now!
- Tuition Assistance Friday, January 29, 2021, and April 23, 2021. Learn more!
- Open House Monday, October 26, 2020. Details coming soon!
Home Page: www.sjhhs.org
Home Page: https://www.svusd.org/schools/high-schools/trabuco-hills
Home Page: http://capousd.ca.schoolloop.com/
High School Listings Page: http://capousd.ca.schoolloop.com/cms/page_view?d=x&piid=&vpid=1330949570332
Home Page: http://www.svusd.org/
High School Listings Page: http://www.svusd.org/schools/high-school