Dedications Ads go on sale July 1, 2017 and Yearbooks go on sale October 1, 2017
To place your yearbook order(s):
- Go to www.jostensyearbooks.com (Dedication Ads Beginning July 1, 2017 and Yearbooks Beginning October, 1, 2017)
- Click on "BUY YOUR YEARBOOK"
- Enter "St. Junipero Serra Catholic School - RSM" from the drop-down menu
- Click on "Yearbook"
- Add Recipient's Name (Student's Name) Student's Last Name, Grade, Homeroom, Recipient's E-mail (would be your own and not the student's e-mail address)
Note: to place multiple yearbook orders, you will have to click on the "Continue Shopping" button to add additional forms to complete for each student's yearbook order you would like to place.
YEARBOOK PRICING & DEADLINES:
EARLY BIRD: $48 each (October 1, 2017 - October 12, 2017)
REGULAR: $58 each (October 13, 2017 - March 1, 2018)
Any purchases made beginning March 2, 2018 will pay the sale price of $68.
2018 Online Dedication Ads and Shout-Out Ads
Sale July 1, 2017 - February 4, 2018
Have lots of photos and unsure of how to organize them in an ad? Never designed an ad before and not sure where to start?Dedication Ads are digital with online templates and submission to help you design a lasting recognition for your family!
Is your child celebrating their first Holy Communion? Graduating from Kindergarten? Made the sports teams for the first time?
Let everyone know how proud you are of them with a Shout-Out ad - a unique way to show the Serra Bear in your family how special they are... straight from your heart and into the yearbook. (For Shout-Out examples, please click on the Dedication Ad Flyer below.)
Design, Preview, and Pay for Your Dedication or Shout-Outs Ad Online!
All ads are managed directly through our yearbook publisher’s website for your convenience.
1. Visit JostensAdService.com
2. Get started now: begin typing St. Junipero Serra Catholic School - select our school in Rancho Santa Margarita from the list
3. To design a Dedication Ad - select Yearbook Recognition Ads
To design a Shout-Outs Ad - select Yearbook Business Ads
4. Click to Sign in or Register. Create an account if this is your first time to the website, or enter your e-mail and password if you are continuing to work on an ad
5. Follow the easy template guide to create your ad, utilizing your photos and text
6. Preview your ad when you have finished. (Please note that Jostens does not provide proofs and changes cannot be made after final submission.)
7. Add your Dedication ad to the Cart and Check Out to finish
For pricing and deadlines, please click on the Yearbook Dedication Ad Flyer 2018 file listed below.
For additional information on our Dedication and Shout-Outs ads, please contact Cindy Kennedy, Communications Director at email@example.com for more information.
CLICK HERE to view the Dedication Ad flyer
1. The sale of ads in the school yearbook is a fundraiser to help offset the cost of the yearbook for families.
2. St. Junipero Serra Catholic School reserves the right to edit ads per our guidelines.
3. All submitted materials must be appropriate for school publication.
4. St. Junipero Serra Catholic School retains the right to remove any explicit text, graphic photos, or copyright-protected imagery or photos.
5. All ads must be purchased by the order deadline in order to appear in the yearbook.
6. Jostens will make every effort to use your layout and text as indicated. A proof will not be provided and no changes can be made after purchase.
Can I create my ad online even if some of the photos I want to use are paper photos instead of digital?
Yes, you can create your ad online and submit the digital photos through the website, then mail the paper photos to Jostens at the address indicated on the order form and shown on the website. Mailed photos should be no larger than 8 x 10.
Should I send in original photos?
Jostens will make every effort to return all photos sent in; however, they don’t recommend sending your only copy of a priceless family photo.
How are the ad prices determined, and what is the money used for?
Ad prices are determined by St. Junipero Serra Catholic School. The revenue from Recognition Ads helps Serra support the yearbook and to keep it affordable for everyone.
How are the ad deadlines determined?
The ad deadlines are set by St. Junipero Serra, based on the production schedule for the yearbook.
What should I say in my ad?
The most effective ads reflect a balance between words and pictures. Ad text can consist of personal messages, inspiring quotations, prayers and/or passages from poetry. Samples of messages used in other ads may be viewed at the Jostens website at JostensAdService.com.
I already created my own ad as an electronic file - do I have to use one of their templates?
No, if you have already created your own file in one of the accepted digital formats, when designing your ad online, select the ‘full page’ template and upload your single image.
Can I send my materials to the school?
No, please do not send your materials to the school. St. Junipero Serra has selected Jostens to assist with our ad program. Please send all materials to the address indicated on the order form or call their customer service at 800-358-0800 if you have questions or need assistance in creating your ad.