SJSC Online STUDENT STORE 2017-18
Our Student Store is an Online Store here to encourage school spirit and pride as a sole provider of SJSC required PE Uniforms, additional Supply Kit items and unique SJSC novelty items.
VIEW the DENNIS UNIFORM tab above for updated information on the "Request to Exchange peeling logo PE Shorts", for a limited time, Thursday, April 12 2018 through Friday, April 20, 2018 3 p.m.
CLICK HERE to view all of the latest SJSC Spirit items available in our store. Take a sneak peak at Adult Spiritwear COMING SOON!
DENNIS UNIFORM PE SHORTS: Currently, PE Shorts are not available. Please watch the Serradipity after Easter Break for the latest update. Thank you for your patience.
LIMITED TIME: Spirit Packs Available - Save 20-25% on SJSC Tote Bags, License Plate Frames, Teddy Bears and more!
Ordering is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
Step One - ORDER
Before you order, please be reminded:
- Complete in BUYER'S NOTES, your family's last name, your oldest student's first name and their grade before finalizing purchase.
- CLICK HERE for the Refund/Exchange Policy.
Step Two - Delivery
- Delivery of your order will be to the oldest student's homeroom by our parent volunteers, within 48 hours of placing the order. If ordered on the weekend, please allow for an additional day for delivery.
Step Three - Questions
- Payments Accepted
- Online: Debit/Credit Cards
- Store Front (available at Harvest Festival, Open House, Grandparents Day): Cash/Check and Debit/Credit Cards.
- Out of Stock Items
- If an item is Out of Stock, please email email@example.com regarding item availability.
- PE Uniforms
- The PE Uniform consists of a gray t-shirt and navy blue shorts. These each have our latest SJSC logo with the San Damiano cross. CLICK HERE for the Dennis Uniform Size Chart.
- 2017-18 Supply Kit Items
- See the SUPPLY KIT tab above for full explanation and links to lists.
- Looking for NEW School Uniform Items?
- Dennis Uniform is our uniform supplier located in Mission Viejo. See the DENNIS UNIFORM tab above for full explanation, including store hours & online store link.
- Monogramming Question?
- CLICK HERE to read 2017-18 Monogramming Guideline. revised 8/7/17.
- Looking for USED School Uniform Items?
- For the 2017-18 school year, we are only accepting Dennis Uniform labeled clothing.
- The Used Uniform Store volunteers are available to assist you i the Student Store Store Front in the School Lobby on Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. during the school year.
- Please drop off only gently used, clean Dennis Uniform labeled garments. This clothing is available for credit/exchange only.
- Got product ideas?
- Please share your ideas with us. Email ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need Volunteer Hours?
- Be apart of our Online Fulfillment Teams! Please consider being a regular volunteer and email our Store Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Additional Questions?
- Please contact Catherine Tirado, Student Store Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW and NOW AVAILABLE for ORDER !
This is a SJSC PTO operating budget fundraiser to benefit all students of St. Junipero Serra Catholic School. Thank you for your support.
23322 Madero, Unit B, Mission Viejo (949) 458-0014
Dennis Uniform Mission Viejo Store Hours
Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Sunday and Monday - Closed)
- Visit our Online Dennis Uniform Store at www.dennisuniform.com.
- View our Uniform Program at a glance.
- Sign Up for E-mail notifications for Dennis Uniform promotions.
Do you have PE Unisex Shorts with a Peeling SJSC logo?
Dennis Uniform has identified the cause of the peeling logo on our PE Unisex Shorts.
Dennis Uniform has offered to exchange the PE shorts that you have purchased, with either a Unisex PE short or a Girls-cut PE short. You must submit a request for an exchange during the following time frame ONLY:
Thursday, April 12, 2018 through Friday, April 20, 2018 at 3 p.m.
That is right….Your damaged PE short can be exchanged for a PE short in the style and size of your choice!
Here is what you do:
1. CLICK HERE to complete the exchange request for the style and size of the PE short that you would like to receive in exchange for your peeling logo PE Short during the above timeframe.
2. Watch for a future Serradipity announcement as to the actual date that the PE Short exchange date will occur on campus.
3. Bring the peeling logo PE short(s) that you own to campus on the exchange day ONLY, and your new shorts that you requested will be available to take with you. Please DO NOT send your damaged PE shorts to the school…you must bring them with you on the exchange date.
4. Would you like to be able to purchase more PE shorts in both the Unisex cut and Girls cut? As soon as our new shipment arrives, they will be available for sale in our St. Serra online store. They will also be available for sale at the SerraStrong event in August 2018!
What’s new with the style of the PE Shorts?
1. The PE Shorts will feature Fiberlok logos!
2. Our NEW PE Short options will be:
Boys – the identical nylon Unisex PE short as currently offered, but with the new Fiberlok logo.
Girls – the identical nylon Unisex PE short as currently offered, or also a new Girls-cut nylon PE short, both styles with the new Fiberlok logo.
Thank you for supporting the Student Store, as an operating budget fundraiser for our school. Currently, PE shorts are not available on our online store, but we have the PE T-Shirts and a variety of SJSC Spirit items, like Tervis Beverage mugs and teddy bears for the graduate.
For any questions, please contact Catherine Tirado, Student Store Coordinator at email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to read the Monogramming Guidelines for the Dennis Uniform garments, revised 8/7/17.
Contact Catherine Tirado, Student Store Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our regularly updated PTO Events & Programs.
2017-2018 SUPPLY KITS
As a reminder, the St. Serra Student Store has purchased the mandatory prepackaged School Supply Kits for all students in Grades TK-8 for the 2017-18 school year. No separate payment was required, as the cost was included in the 2017-18 Registration Fee, previously collected. What is included in the Kit? Teachers have conducted a review of the kit contents and requested exact items, sizes, quantities, and brands needed for your child's grade level to get them started for the school year. In addition to standard school supplies, the Kits also include items such as paper towels, tissues, copy paper and baby/disinfectant cloths. When does my child receive their Kit? The School Supply Kits will be delivered to your child's homeroom by the first day of school.
Note for all students: Items such as pencils, pens, glue sticks, crayons already included in the School Supply Kit may need to be replenished during the school year. See links below for detailed grade level supply kit information.
Some of the items not included in the kit (listed at the bottom of each grade list below) will be available through the Online Student Store starting July 31,2017.
2017-18 Supply Kit Lists:
Questions? Please contact Catherine Tirado, Student Store Coordinator, at 888-1990, ext 122 or email email@example.com.
The Used Uniform Store sells gently used school uniforms at discounted prices.
How it works: Parents turn-in clean, gently used Dennis Uniform labeled, school uniforms that their child/children have out grown to receive credit towards other Used Clothing. A log is kept of the credit received and deductions are made, when “treasures” are found. The credit is only used for the Used Clothing. Please note that the clothing needs to be cleaned and free of animal hairs. Thank you.
If you do not have a used uniform credit yet, payment of cash, check and credit card are accepted.
- Used Clothing Hours are: Tuesday and Wednesdays 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. on school days.
- Used Clothing Store Location: Student Store "Store Front" in the School Lobby
- Reminder: Effective June 1st, 2017 the True Grits Uniform label items will no longer be sold in our Used Uniform store. True Grit Used Clothing will not be accepted for Used Clothing credit.
- True Grits Uniforms may be worn for the 2017-2018 school year.
Questions? Contact Student Store Coordinator, Catherine Tirado at firstname.lastname@example.org.