SEASONS Tuition Assistance Luncheon
Sunday, January 22, 2023
St. Serra Student Activity Center
We are excited to have you join us at our 10th Annual St. Serra Seasons Tuition Assistance Luncheon. Your participation and support make a very real difference in the lives of our Bears in need; it can make the difference between a child staying at St. Serra, where they have community and Catholic faith, or having to leave for another school. Tuition Assistance provides a bridge for St. Serra families who are experiencing unforeseeable or emergency circumstances.
We are called to help those in need as part of our Catholic tradition (Mt 25:35-40). There is no greater investment, nor greater return, than to provide children with access to the tools to build a better world, particularly within our Catholic faith community.
The event is open to ALL…you do not need to be invited to sit at a table. Our hostesses are excited to welcome new attendees, so please choose a table that sparks your interest and purchase a seat!
- Beautifully-themed, hosted tables
- A delicious catered lunch by Hanna's
- Opportunity Baskets
- Travel Raffle*
- Choices are:
- Palm Desert
- The Grand Mayan Resort, Mexico
- Choices are:
- Inspirational speaker
- Event Honoree Award
*Presale participants who purchase or sell 9 or more Travel Raffle tickets will be automatically entered into a special incentive drawing for this beautiful purse from Gucci!
Padlock Small GG Bees Shoulder Bag
The annual Seasons Tuition Assistance Luncheon supports the Tuition Assistance Program at St. Junipero Serra Catholic School. Parents and staff from within our school community demonstrate their commitment to Catholic education by hosting themed tables, each one a marvelous display of their creativity and dedication to our school. 100% of the proceeds from this event benefits our St. Serra families in need, and allows their students to have access to an exceptional education that is grounded in the principles and values of the Catholic faith.
- Receive a warm welcome from our Seasons committee and table hosts, and start your afternoon with a special champagne toast!
- Browse our Opportunity Baskets - is a beautiful piece of jewelry calling your name? A special purse? Whatever the treasures are at this year’s luncheon, there is something for everyone!
- Try your luck in our Travel Raffle for a chance to win your next vacation!
- Enjoy a delicious catered lunch from Hanna's with your table host(s) and fellow guests. Make sure to leave room for a scrumptious dessert!
- Please consider a monetary donation that will support Tuition Assistance at St. Serra. Any amount is greatly appreciated! Tables with 100% participation will be recognized at the event.
- Pick a table, come solo, or ask a friend or a group of friends to attend the luncheon together.
- If you do not see a table that has enough availability to accommodate your group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets are $125.00 per person. Don't delay - this popular event sells out every year!
- If you are unable to attend, you can still support Tuition Assistance by making a Support a Student contribution.
Volunteer support is crucial for this event. Because this is an adult event that does not have St. Serra students or other children present, volunteers do not necessarily need to have completed all of their certification requirements. Please check back soon for the Sign-Up Genius link to be posted. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact email@example.com.
CLICK HERE to access the Sign-Up Genius Link (coming soon!)
Hacienda Del Sol - Palm Desert, CA
3600sq ft hacienda del sol located in a nice neighborhood and just 1 mile from El Paseo. 4 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, game room,gym, family room, dining room, living room with fireplace and lots of outdoor space for shade and sun with a pool and spa. Outdoor fire pit, bbq, plenty of seating and a tv. Just a short walk to one of the best parks in the desert. The kitchen is stocked ! Cable TV and WiFi free to use. All bedrooms have beauty rest mattresses, 600 thread count sheets and shutters.
Grand Mayan Luxury Resort – Mexico
7 night stay in a Grand Mayan Master room accommodates 2 adults and 2 children.
Resorts have access to activities, entertainment, shopping, and many restaurants.
Winners choose from the following destinations: Grand Mayan Acapulco, Grand Mayan Nueva Vallarta, Grand Mayan Cancun Riviera Maya, Grand Mayan Puerto Penasco, Mayan Palace Puerto Vallarta
Raffle tickets for our Opportunity Baskets are also available now to our entire school. You are able to purchase tickets even if you are not attending the luncheon. We have some really wonderful raffle baskets this year! Click the link below to download the order form.
Sponsors and Underwriters
OUR MOST HEARFELT GRATITUDE TO OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS AND UNDERWRITERS!
The Schuster Family
The Schuster Family
St. Junipero Serra Catholic School (FEIN 33-0665436) is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code by virtue of its inclusion in the group tax exemption of the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops. Please consult your tax advisor for the deductibility of your contribution.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Please be advised: Should this function no longer be viable for any reason, including a force majeure or act of God incident, then the balance of the fundraised money shall be transferred to the St. Serra’s general operating fund to be used at the discretion of the St. Serra Leadership Team to further our school's mission.