Record Service Hours
Service Hour Parent Portal 2017-2018
The Service Hour Parent Portal is now closed in preparation for our end-of-year tallying and invoicing.
- Multiple hours under one entry: Families may record multiple hours (maximum of 30 per entry) under the same Activity/Event by entering the most recent date of service and add a description to include the date range of hours performed, see example below.
- “Other” Activity & Event category: The Other category requires that you enter the details of hours performed in the Description field. Entries without a description will result in an Hours Submission Error.
- Lunch/Recess Hours: Please DO NOT record any Lunch/Recess hours under this link. Lunch and Recess hours are tracked and recorded by the Lunch Supervision Program.
Our dynamic St. Junipero Serra School community thrives on our parents' time, talent, and treasure. To best manage these resources, each family is required to perform sixty (60) hours of service, to include a Lunch/Recess Duty requirement. Each family is responsible for recording their regular service hours online via the SJSC Website Service Hours Parent Portal.
Lunch/Recess Supervision Duty
Families who have not scheduled or bought-out their required Lunch/Recess duties by October 31, 2017 will be invoiced through our incidental billing process at the rate of $15 per hour multiplied by the number of unscheduled hours. The fine for each Lunch/Recess "No-Show" will be invoiced through our incidental billing process at $30 per hour. Rescheduling will be limited to one (1) reschedule per duty date and will require 24-hour advance notification to the Yard Supervisor.
Regular Service Hours
Families who have not performed or bought-out of their required regular service hours by April 30, 2018 will be invoiced through our incidental billing process at the rate of $15 per hour multiplied by the number of hours not completed.
Regular Service Hours
Fingerprinting and Safe Environment Requirements:
Per Diocesan requirements, volunteers need to be fingerprinted through the Diocese of Orange and must complete the online Safe Environment training. These requirements must be met prior to any volunteering on campus. For further information, please email Robin Doherty, Administrative Assistant Operations - Human Resources at email@example.com or visit our Fingerprinting & Safe Environment page under Parents.
CLICK HERE to visit the Fingerprinting and Safe Environment webpage
CLICK HERE to visit the Volunteer Opportunities webpage
- who do I contact if I do not recall my login credentials?
- Do my hours automatically get recorded when I sign in as a volunteer at the School Office?
- Can I record my Lunch/Recess hours on this online tracking?
- After I review my Service Hours Summary Report, who do I contact in the event that I need to make a correction or have a question regarding the online submission of my regular service hours?
NO, Lunch/Recess hours are recorded as performed and tracked separately by the Yard Supervision Program. This online tracking is for the recording of your Regular service hours only. For Lunch Duty scheduling inquiries, please contact Rosie Chavez, Yard Supervision Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 888-1990 ext. 140.