welcome to sjsc PTO volunteer opportunities
We are pleased to present the following volunteer opportunities. Please check back weekly for updates. Thank you in advance for sharing your time and talents with our SJSC community!
While we make every effort to include all current volunteer opportunities, please note that this list may not be all-inclusive. For additional information, or to request that a volunteer opportunity be added to this page, please contact PTO VP Volunteer Services, Cristen Lebsack, at email@example.com.
“The broadest, and maybe the most meaningful definition of volunteering: Doing more than you have to because you want to, in a cause you consider good.”
During National Volunteer Week, we want to sincerely thank YOU, our SJSC Volunteers, for all of your time, talent and treasurer over this 2018-2019 school year. While the majority of volunteer events have wrapped up, please take a moment to RECORD all of your hours this week!
- A *NEW* special tradition is coming to SJCS on the evening of June 6 and we want YOU to be there! Those who record 100+ hours will enjoy a prayer service, reception and the celebration of the St. Junipero Serra Outstanding Service & Christian Leadership Awardees.
- If you record your hours by April 14, we look forward to recognizing you online and receiving your invitation early. Thank you again for all you do for our SJSC community!
- Questions? Please e-mail PTO VP Volunteers Cristen Lebsack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch and Recess Duty
To schedule a lunch/recess duty, please contact Rosie Chavez, Yard Supervisor at (949) 888-1990 ext. 140 or email email@example.com
On-Call Helpers Wanted
Our PTO Events have needs for volunteers who can be called upon for various tasks including picking up and/or delivering supplies, making phone calls, sorting donations, etc. While a few of these tasks require you to be on campus, most can be done while you are out and about driving around and/or at home.
Interested? Please email Cristen Lebsack, PTO-VP Volunteer Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a contact list.
Upcoming Event & Volunteer Opportunity Contact Information
Please e-mail the following with your interest in volunteering.
Tuition Assistance Luncheon: email@example.com
Serra Spirit Store: firstname.lastname@example.org
Father Daughter Dance: email@example.com
Anchor Ball: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mother Son Event: email@example.com
On-going Classroom: Your grade-level RPC
Additional Information and Links:
All St. Serra parents must record their own service hours online in order to receive credit.
CLICK HERE to access Service Hour FAQ’s and Record Your Service Hours.
CLICK HERE for more information on fingerprinting and Safe Environment certification.
CLICK HERE to visit the PTO Events and Programs Page.
Top Ten Reasons to Volunteer:
- To be connected and involved with the Serra Community.
- To build lifelong friendships with other parents.
- To connect with Faculty & Staff.
- To fulfill my personal desire to help others.
- To become more a part of my child’s school experience.
- To be informed about what is going on at Serra.
- To have the ability to pave the way for future success at Serra.
- To serve God.
- To model service for my kids.
- To see the fruits of our labor and take pride that we are making a difference.
For more information about our Parent Teacher Organization, click here.