First-Year Family Information
Welcome to St. Junipero Serra Catholic School
and the St. Junipero Serra Family!
On behalf of the Parent Teacher Organization, it is my pleasure to welcome you into our St. Junipero Serra Catholic School community! My name is Shannon O’Connor and I will be the 2018-2019 PTO President. My husband Mike and I have five children and we have been a part of St. Serra since 2006.
This section of our website is devoted to you, our first-year families! We will provide you with information that will help ease your transition and hopefully make this first year a little easier for both you and your children.
Regularly, we update the following web pages with the latest information:
- Ambassdor Program
- Annual School Calendar
- PTO Events & Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Requirements
- SJSC Student Store 2017-18, for PE Uniforms
- SJSC Supply Kits
- Dennis Uniforms
- Scrip Program
- SerraDIPITY & School-wide Archived Emails
Save the Date!
- PTO New Family Information Night - May 22, 2018, 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the St. Serra Student Activities Center
- SerraStrong Welcome event, Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 4:00-7:00 p.m. (4:00pm to 4:30pm is exclusively for New Parents)
- Dennis Uniform St. Serra exclusive date, Wednesday, August 15, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you and your children on campus!
2018-2019 PTO President
Jesus took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.