Admissions TK-8th Grade
Dear Prospective Parents,
Welcome to St. Junipero Serra Catholic School! I am honored to assist your family as you embark on your journey in discovering a school that embraces your child’s spiritual, academic and developmental growth. We are pleased to offer a school with a wide-ranging academic program to suit your child’s learning abilities. In addition, we provide a variety of extra-curricular classes including art, music, physical education, Spanish and technology. Our school strives to continue our strong, Catholic identity which is why religion is the cornerstone of our school and is experienced throughout the day. Please contact the Admissions Office and we will be happy to assist you with your questions. You may also schedule a tour of our campus. If you wish to schedule a tour, please use the link provided.
In addition, we are excited that our chapel and Student Creation Center (S.T.E.A.M.) wing will be opening in Fall 2018!
I look forward to meeting you in the near future.
Mrs. Shirley Merchant
CLICK HERE To schedule a campus tour.
APPLYING TO OUR TK-8 Program
Thank you for your interest in St. Junipero Serra Catholic School. We are dedicated to providing students to be life-long learners while promoting a Catholic, Christ-centered life.
If you are ready to apply to our TK-8 program, please complete the online application, which can be accessed below. An application is required for EACH student you would like to enroll.
Before Proceeding Please Note:
- Complete the application online by clicking 'Apply Now' (you will need to create a User ID and Password before proceeding)
- Upload the requested documents (preferred) or you will need to provide a copy to our Admissions Office.
- Birth Certificate, required
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of report cards (current report card and final report card from previous year are required for grades 1-8)
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores, if child has received standardized testing
- Copy of your child’s most recent immunization record
- School Recommendation is required for students currently enrolled in a Catholic School.
Please note: All Catholic families must provide a completed parish recommendation.
- Submit the application electronically.
YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE until all required documentation is received by the Admissions Office.
If you would like to begin your TK-8 Application click Apply Now below.