Homework Club is for students who are challenged by completing their homework in a timely manner, need additional assistance with assignments, may forget to do the assigned homework, and for those who tend to turn in homework after the due date or who may turn in the assignments without completing the work.
First day of Homework Club will be Monday, September 30, 2019. Homework Club classes will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Classes do fill up quickly, so please return all forms as soon as possible to Mrs. Ellen Burrola, Assistant Principal.
- Who can join Homework Club?
- When is Homework Club?
- Where Do First and Second Students go after dismissal and Before Homework Club?
- How do I Sign My child up for Homework Club?
- What is the Cost for Homework Club?
- Homework Club Teachers for 2019-2020
PLEASE NOTE: Homework Club classes will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Classes fill up quickly. Please return all forms as soon as possible to Mrs. Ellen Burrola, Assistant Principal.
Homework Club is for students enrolled in Grades 1 -8. As long as there is room in the Homework Club, anyone can join.
To sign up for Homework Club, you need to fill out the following forms (above) and submit them to the School Office, attention Mrs. Ellen Burrola, Assistant Principal.
1) Homework Club Contract. This needs to be filled out and turned in. It is an interactive form that can be filled out online and then printed out.
2) Homework Club Fee Agreement. This needs to be filled out and turned in. It is an interactive form that can be filled out online and then printed out.
Grade 1: Ms. Campbell
Grade 2: Mrs. Bower and Mrs. Hoey
Grade 3: Mrs. King, Miss Masters, and Mrs. Salazar
Grade 4: Mrs. Benudiz and Mrs. Leavey
Grade 5: Mrs. Husli and Mrs. Renna
Grade 6: Mrs. Crowe and Mrs. Fiore
Grade 7: Mr. Catey and Mrs. Wilkinson
Grade 8: Mrs. Hubert, Mrs. Tilton, and Ms. Tsichlis