St. Junipero Serra Catholic School
Thrives on the Generosity of Our Donors
The Advancement Program works to advance the vision, mission and charism of St. Junipero Serra Catholic School as well as secure Serra’s financial future through areas of constituent relations, volunteerism and fundraising. We seek to build philanthropic support of time, talent, and treasure for the school, the foundation of what Serra has been built upon. It is through your gifts that Serra is able to keep tuition affordable for all those desiring an exceptional Catholic education.
Through the Advancement Program, the Advancement Committee has incorporated seven subcommittees to achieve Serra’s Strategic Goals and Objectives.
- Alumni Association
- Annual Fund
- Endowment & Tuition Assistance
- The Miracle Blossoms Campaign
- The Memorial Program
- Planned Giving
Advancement Special Events:
- Tuition Assistance Luncheon
- New Parent Dinner
- Grandparents & Special Friends Day
- Annual Memorial Mass
- Annual Fund Founder’s Circle Appreciation Dinner
- Alumni Harvest Festival Booth
- St. Junipero Serra appreciates and welcomes all gifts of time, talent and treasure from our Serra families and community. For more information or questions please contact the Advancement Office at 888-1990 ext. 171 or email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant -
(949) 888-1990, ext.
Donor Services Coordinator