Record Service Hours
THE SERVICE HOUR PORTAL IS NOW CLOSED
Please note that the Service Hours Parent Portal is currently closed in preparation for our end of year tallying and invoicing (5/1/16 to 4/30/17).
Families who missed or were unable to record their hours by April 30 will have one final opportunity to provide and return a written tally (to include: hours, description and date of volunteer hours) along with their final 2016-2017 Service Hours invoice.
- Multiple hours under one entry: Families may record multiple hours (maximum of 30 per entry) under the same Activity/Event by entering the most recent date of service and add a description to include the date range of hours performed, see example below.
- “Other” Activity & Event category: The Other category requires that you enter the details of hours performed in the Description field. Entries without a description will result in an Hours Submission Error.
- Lunch/Recess Hours: Please DO NOT record any Lunch/Recess hours under this link. Lunch and Recess hours are tracked and recorded by the Lunch Supervision Program.
CLICK HERE to Record your Regular Service Hours
For questions, contact Vera Nitinthorn, Bookkeeper at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 183.
Definition of St. Junipero Serra Service Hours:
St. Junipero Serra Service Hours is the completion of a volunteer task for a St. Serra sponsored activity or event. Hours are recorded on the honor system and are subject to review. Service Hours should be completed at the request of, or under the direction of, St. Serra Staff members or Parent volunteers who are responsible for a Serra activity or event.
Required Serra Service Hours Program:
St. Serra’s continued success relies on our parents' time, talent and treasure. To best manage these resources, each family is required to perform sixty (60) hours of service, including a Lunch/Recess Duty requirement and to commit their time for two of our major fundraisers. Each family is responsible for recording their Regular Service Hours online.
Number of Student(s)
Lunch / Recess Duty Required
Two or More
Families who have not scheduled or bought-out of their required Lunch/Recess duties by October 31, 2016 will be invoiced at the rate of $15 per hour "times" the number of unscheduled hours. The fine for each Lunch/Recess "No-Show" will be invoiced at $30 per hour. Rescheduling will be limited to one (1) reschedule per duty date and will require 24-hour advance notification to the Yard Supervision Coordinator.
Regular Service Hours
Families who have not performed or bought-out of their required Regular Service Hours by April 30, 2017 will be invoiced at the rate of $15 per hour "times" the number of hours not completed.
Fingerprinting and Safe Environment Requirements:
Per Diocesan requirements, volunteers need to be fingerprinted through the Diocese of Orange and must complete the online Safe Environment training. These requirements must be met prior to any volunteering on campus. For further information, please email Robin Doherty, Administrative Assistant Operations - Human Resources at email@example.com or visit our Fingerprinting & Safe Environment page under Parents.
CLICK HERE to visit the Fingerprinting and Safe Environment Page.
CLICK HERE to visit the Volunteer Opportunities Page
Online Recording of Family Regular Service Hours FAQ’s
For questions regarding your recording of Service Hours, please contact the Business Office at (949) 888-1990 ext-183.
- who do I contact if I do not recall my login credentials?
- Do my hours automatically get recorded when I sign in as a volunteer at the School Office?
- Can I record my Lunch/Recess hours on this online tracking?
- Do donated baked goods qualify for service hours?
- After I review my Service Hours Summary Report, who do I contact in the event that I need to make a correction or have a question regarding the online submission of my regular service hours?
NO, Lunch/Recess hours are recorded as performed and tracked separately by the Yard Supervision Program. This online tracking is for the recording of your Regular service hours only. For Lunch Duty scheduling inquiries, please contact Rosie Chavez, Yard Supervision Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 888-1990 ext. 140.