First-Year Family Information
Welcome to St. Junipero Serra Catholic School
and the St. Junipero Serra Family!
On behalf of the Parent Teacher Organization, it is my pleasure to welcome you into our St. Junipero Serra Catholic School community! My name is Dana Maas, and I will be the 2017-2018 PTO President. My family has been a part of St. Junipero Serra since 2005.
This section of our website is devoted to you, our first year families! We will provide you with information that will help ease your transition and hopefully make this first year a little easier for both you and your children.
Regularly, we update the following web pages with the latest information:
- Ambassdor Program
- Annual School Calendar
- PTO Events & Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Requirements
- SJSC Student Store 2017-18, for PE Uniforms
- SJSC Supply Kits
- Dennis Uniforms
- Scrip Program
- SerraDIPITY & School-wide Archived Emails
Save the Date!
- PTO New Family Information Night - May 23, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in the Muzzy Family Student Activity Center
- SerraStrong Welcome event, Thursday, August 24, 2017, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Dennis Uniform St. Serra exclusive dates, Monday July 31st 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday August 10th 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you and your children on campus!
2017-2018 PTO President
Jesus took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.