First-Year Family Information
Welcome to St. Junipero Serra Catholic School
and the St. Junipero Serra Family!
On behalf of the Parent Teacher Organization, it is my pleasure to welcome you into our St. Junipero Serra Catholic School community! My name is Cristen Lebsack, and I will be the 2016-2017 PTO President. My family has been a part of St. Junipero Serra since January 2013. I hope you will soon find, as I did very quickly, that St. Junipero Serra is a very special place where we, as parents, volunteers, and friends, become one community together. I believe that it "takes a village" to raise our children, and we are so glad that you are part of our ever-growing family now too!
This section of our website is devoted to you, our first year families! We will provide you with information that will help ease your transition and hopefully make this first year a little easier for both you and your children.
We will update the information to include helpful hints on ways to get involved at St. Junipero Serra, uniform do's and don'ts, tips to help meet your financial participation fee and helpful hints for navigating our website.
We will be updating this section to include more information as it becomes available, so please check back periodically. Click on the tabs to the right for more information.
Save the Date!
- PTO New Family Information Night - May 18, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. in the Muzzy Family Student Activity Center
- Business Day - Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
- Learn all you need to know about BUSINESS DAY - Sign up for Jersey Mike's Lunch, Volunteer Opportunities and more!
- View the details on our STUDENT STORE offerings - Get your PE Uniforms!
- Get the latest information on DENNIS Uniform - In- Store Exclusive SJSC Events on July 30 and August 10
- Check back regularly on our PTO Events and Programs page for the most current updates.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you and your children on campus!
2016-2017 PTO President
Jesus took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.