Homework club is for students who are challenged by completing their homework in a timely manner, need additional assistance with assignments, may forget to do the assigned homework, and for those who tend to turn in homework after the due date or who may turn in the assignments without completing the work.
Homework Club classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Classes do fill up quickly, so please return all forms as soon as possible to Mr. Corey Overton Assistant Principal, Student Services
- Who can join Homework Club?
- When is Homework Club?
- Where Do First and Second Students go after dismissal and Before Homework Club?
- What is the Cost for Homework Club?
- How do I Sign My child up for Homework Club?
- Where can I get more information?
- Homework Club Teachers for 2016-2017
PLEASE NOTE: Homework Club classes will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. Classes fill up quickly. Please return all forms as soon as possible to Mr. Corey Overton, Assistant Principal, Student Services.
Homework Club is for students enrolled in Grades 2 -8. As long as there is room in the Homework Club, anyone can join. Please contact Mr. Overton for space availability at email@example.com
First and Second grade students who qualify for Later Gators will attend Later Gators. Students qualify for Later Gators if they have an older sibling in grades 3-8. Students who do not qualify for Later Gators will attend Extended Care before Homework Club. Parents will need to register their child for Extended Care.
To sign up for Homework Club, you need to fill out the following forms and submit them to the School Office, attention Mr. Corey Overton.
1) Homework Club Contract. This needs to be filled out and turned in. It is an interactive form that can be filled out online and then printed out. CLICK HERE for the Homework Club Contract.
2) Homework Club Fee Agreement. This needs to be filled out and turned in. It is an interactive form that can be filled out online and then printed out. CLICK HERE for the Homework Club Fee Agreement.
3) Homework Club EFT. Per the fee agreement, if you are paying for the annual fee, you may pay by check. All monthly payments must be paid via EFT. If you are paying monthly, you must fill out this form and turn it in. It is an interactive form that can be filled out online and then printed out. CLICK HERE for the Homework Club EFT form.